search

Tuesday 20 September 2011

The time ritcher scale scares us

The last evening when I was going through my FB account to check for the updates but the queer thing was that there were people writing some sort of horrible experiences. This shook me to weave through the google news and what left me shivering was that a 6.8 Ritcher scale reading have shaken the peace of the North and Eastern parts of India. The news was saying about 13 people in the death toll of the calamity. The reports also read huge value of destruction of live as well as properties. The main thing that bothered me was the fact that I have people whom I take into my close circle as well as wider circle and this made me worry. As a human being, it is obvious that I would be more drawn by the fact that I discriminate among the people suffering but at the end of the day, I realize that there are more people, far more in number than those I care and felt that it is necessary to care for the face of the universe.
The telephone talks and the chat messages with people from those regions imposed in me a huge sense of fear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment