search

Sunday 4 December 2011

Essence of Books


I am glad today at the existence of the most treasured wealth of the world called ‘BOOK’. It is the grace of this worldly wealth that polished my part if brain with the extraordinary ideals of the centuries old people. It is also because of this divine material called book that incinerates the blob of anxiety I carry upon the immortal nature of the existing resource personalities. I mean that though people with great minds would pass away invariably with the passage of time, their thoughts and ideals constituting the human soul that will last for the infinite time to come.
‘A good book is the precious life blood of a master spirit, embalmed and treasured up on purpose to a life beyond life’ is rightly said by John Milton as I feel. A person too much involved with books does not suffer from the boredom of loneliness because a book is actually more than a book. It is like a virtual conversation with a person full of wonderful word to say when you read a good book. Besides our appreciation to such a book, we land upon a desire to explore into it more than it is available there which is after all the formation of the purest essence of a human soul! Books are essentially the quietest and the most constant friend we can have; they are the easiest to be accessed and the best teachers.
Since very early stage of my life, I have been in the influence of books covering various fields of studies. But every time you reading same book, you come across a different conceptual understanding of the book. This proves the versatile nature of a book written in careful scrutiny and with high creativity. I should well put the instance of the world’s most famous series of fiction written by the simple lady of London, J.K. Rowling; The Harry Potter series was so well written that it created a sensational concept about the world of wizards across the seas. It left the world perceiving at the existence of such miraculous part of life. But I can’t harness my full confidence towards disbelieving at such kind of imaginations too because producing a book is not just a piece of cake! A book gets written with a writers’ acquired knowledge, his ideas, experience with a whole lot of intuitive analysis. Hence a book is more of a refined human soul than just being a block of papers!
I have always been a normal student of my school exceptionally too thirsty at literary quest and books have always been an integral part of my life. With my constant exposure to this field, I have dealt with the facts of it for the most part of my life. There is also a fact like saying that says that necessitates the need of reading of many books to becoming a man of knowledge and say.
Reading as many books as possible nurtures your ability to being a human being while at the same time it also gives you perfection at the strongest means of communication. In fact, it is one of the oldest means of communication, in addition to its spiritual, educational and cultural implications. Hence, the more you are acquainted with books, the more refined person you grow into.
Many people believe at the sense that a person can be judged by the book he reads. Through a book, one can receive the expected ideas and suggestions towards one’s way of living. They are the friend in disguise who comes into your life, furnish your soul with the desirable things that it has to give you and vanish like it never existed. It is all the same as an acquaintance of our life; we may come across any sort of friends like a mutual friend or a friend worth just a grin, after all it is oneself that takes the decision. Though I have once heard about the non-existence of bad books in contrary to the existence of ugly women. At the end, it is totally oneself who makes the decision to read which book even considering that the bad books existed.
I have an old relation with books in my life and I have been reading books I felt like reading. Among different types of books available, I am most attached to reading fictions made out of a little blend in the reality of our society. Hence, I could never deny of the fact that I appreciated the fictions by Charles Dickens especially ‘David Copperfield’ which is my all time favourite. It was so well written that it even covered a whole lot of my own emotions. Besides, I also can not miss to introduce the fictional book called ‘Room on the Roof’ by the seventeen year old Ruskin Bond that claimed some prestigious awards around the world. These books contained some substantial values that matched with reality and the ways perceived to be necessary. They directly attracted my soul.
When one gets too serious and too involved with the books, he really moulds into a different person with the valuable ideas of the writers in them. Because I have taken a little serious with writing and books of Ruskin Bond, I feel like I am copying his words whenever I write my own. May be it is a misconception but with books, I think we acquire many characters in addition to development in our writing skill alone.
Producing books have been an age old practice while its technology has been in change. People began writing on anything with invention of languages and it has been developing. Historical records, researches, thoughts, stories and even biographies of people constitute a book. Some people keep journals to keep the records of every day thoughts and circumstances while some people do with writing in the times of extreme emotions. Some people jot down the wonderful memoirs of the past with the suggestions of today. A great section of books also include results of researches, observations and conclusions of many groups of works. Thought and ideals of a certain instant of a person is unique and thus worthy. Hence I have a strong conviction that a book holds whole load of wonders and uniquely quality gems that could be used to adore the human mind. It is a necessary essence of the human soul that plays the pivotal role to mould and bloom to the full capability of its potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment